scam ,scam, scamer,Sarah Phyllis , nr.saraphyllis@gmail.com

Слика профила








prettysarah11 vam je poslao poruku Upoznavanje.net.

Примљене
x

Upoznavanje.net obavestenje@upoznavanje.net

18.04.2019. 00:05
коме ја
   
Преведи поруку
Искључи за: хрватски
Ćao trivun,

prettysarah11 vam je poslao poruku.

--------------------
Dear friend.
I am very happy to meet you. My name is Sara , I like your profile and I will be very happy to be your good friend. Please write to me in my private email ID ( nr.saraphyllis@gmail.com ) for more communications, because I do not normally come to this site all the time, I will send you my photos as soon as I receive your Answer in My email address above.
Sincerely, Sara.

-----------------------

Dragi prijatelju.
Vrlo sam sretan što sam vas upoznao. Moje ime je Sara, sviđa mi se tvoj profil i bit ću jako sretan što ću biti tvoj dobar prijatelj. Pišite mi na moj privatni e-mail (nr.saraphyllis@gmail.com) za više komunikacija, jer obično ne dolazim na ovu stranicu cijelo vrijeme, poslat ću vam svoje fotografije čim primim vaš odgovor gore navedena adresa e-pošte.
Srdačno, Sara.
--------------------

Da odgovorite na ovu poruku, kliknite na link:
http://upoznavanje.net/mail/thread/id_2201878/

Puno poljubaca,

Adminka
Upoznavanje.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Our mailing address is:
upoznavanje.net Durmitorska 15. Sremska mitrovica 22000 Serbia

This email is sent exclusively to members of Upoznavanje.net.
To unsubscribe please login to your account and select menu: Account -> Privacy Settings, then click on Notifications and uncheck.

Ovu poruku ste primili jer ste član sajta Upoznavanje.net
Da se odjavite ulogujte se na vaš nalog i iz menija izaberite: Nalog -> Podešavanja privatnosti, zatim idite na Obaveštenja i isključite ih. 


Sarah Phyllis nr.saraphyllis@gmail.com

Прилозичет 18. апр 10:45
коме ја

Hello Dear

Thanks for your kind response to my request.  I admired your profile when i saw you on Site, i decide to know you more believing that you're the kind of Man i am searching for.  How is life over there , i hope that you are in good health, Mine is fine over here in Syria. I'm happy to meet you through the website and I'm looking forward to having a good communication with you, my intuition told me you are a good Man that was why I wrote to you and I'm happy you responded to me, thank you so much my dear.

My dear, this is my first time to have friend online or to have communication of this nature, I don't know how to express my mind but I promise to devote my time in this communication and hopefully things will work out well between us. I guess you might be wondering why I chose to communicate with you out of thousands of people there in the website.  Well, I followed my heart to write you after i went through your profile because I believe strongly that the best way to find true love is by following once heart, I felt so happy when you responded to my short email in the website.

Let me start by introducing myself properly to you, my name is Sara Phyllis, am a US Citizen, from Albany New York, am 35 years old single, am 5.8 height, 53 weight, am fair in complexion, I am a US Nurse/physical therapy, right now am doing contract job in Syria, working as medical/aid support mission with USA Army, Presently in Syria at war zone, for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Syria.

My dear, i would really like to start a good relationship with you, i don't care about your age and distance, age is just a number. I believe in love and i have a lot of love to give. I have a good heart, i am very sincere person and down to earth. I am looking for a good Man in my life, someone who is very very trustworthy, someone who understand the meaning of love.

My dear, i like to think positive, i care about other people's feelings,  my religious belief is catholic , i never judge others, am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life, i am very respectful. I really want to establish a good relationship with you, maybe we can start as friend, or go into business partnership with my reserved money, which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

My dear, what do you do for a living, i mean your work?  i will appreciate us to introduce ourselves and we discuss about important things as we talk about ourselves. My dear, i will be very happy to know more about you, tell me your hobbies, interest, life style,  your religious belief and send me your pictures.

My dear, i have something very important to discuss with you in my next email, Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent response from you soon. Remain blessed.

Sincerely....... Sara






Коментари

Популарни постови са овог блога

scam ,scam ,scameri, Ashlyn Harris

scam,scam, scameri, schieble brown , schieblebrown1@gmail.com