scam,scam scamer,Pastor Lisa David pastorlisadavid@gmail.com

  scam,scam scamer,Pastor Lisa David pastorlisadavid@gmail.com

Pastor Lisa David pastorlisadavid@gmail.com

14.11.2019. 14:27
коме ја
   
Преведи поруку
Искључи за: енглески
Beloved,

I appreciate your correspondent mail, may the peace of Our Lord Jesus Christ be with you and your family.

Thank you for contacting me. I am expecting to read from you. I was handed over the VISA CARD by Miss. Laura Richardson.

She left The VISA CARD of Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand US dollars ($350,000) that was supposed to be sent to you by her, but due to the urgency needed for her to fly over to U.S.A to meet her new partner, she left the VISA CARD under my care to be delivered to you.

In order to receive the VISA CARD over there in your country for further cashing, kindly send me the following details below :
 
1) Your receiving Names
2) Your Delivery Address
3) Your Nationality
4) Your Mobil phone number
 
When I receive the above detail I will immediately register the VISA CARD as parcel with one of the leading DELIVERY SERVICE COMPANIES here in Togo to be delivered to you over there in your country without further delays.
 
I was made known by Miss. Laura Richardson that the VISA CARD can be used by you to withdraw cash in any country. Finally, you are to advise me on the nearest DELIVERY SERVICE COMPANY close to you in your city which the parcel will be delivered to you,so that I can make inquiry on their terms, conditions and procedures of the delivery.
 
Example:
 
1. DHL
2. FEDEX
3. UPS
4. APX.
 
Reply urgently so that this VISA CARD will get across to you.

Best regards,
Rev. Pastor Lisa.

Коментари

Популарни постови са овог блога

scam ,scam ,scameri, Ashlyn Harris

scam,scam, scameri, schieble brown , schieblebrown1@gmail.com