scam,scam,scameri,pena alisa penaalisa129@gmail.com


pena alisa <penaalisa129@gmail.com>
Attachments
10/19/2019 10:14
to whom I am

   
Translate the message
Exclude for: english
My dear,

I must thank you once again for the humble reply to my mail. I really appreciate it and very happy to read from you. Well, from your answer, I am convinced that the future holds a special place for us, only if we can trust one another and be honest and loyal to one another.

As I told you before, I was looking forward to completing a certain task, which my ex-husband was unlucky to accomplish, and I think with a little of what you told me, it would be very wise for me to reveal this secret to you and tell you also mine goal and plan. Because it will be of mutual benefit to us, and maybe you can be the right person to take this opportunity, because I think our knowledge of each other is how God judged

Remember, I told you I was a bank accountant, as well as the head of an external remittance unit for international relations. Before I was here at the bank where I got my job, I had the opportunity to rob some of my deceased client's money, an autopsy showed that he died as a result of a gun theft by unknown gunmen. Since I was a personal accountant prior to his death, he did not list anyone as a beneficiary except for his relatives. Since 2008, no one has used relatives to manage the fund. The amount requested is a total of $ 14.5 million. (Fourteen million five hundred thousand US dollars).

I can provide you with all the legal documents required by the British Court to represent you as a legal beneficiary of these funds if you agree to enter into a partnership with me in this transaction. There are many abandoned funds at this bank due to abandoned bank accounts, stakes, uninsured life insurance payments and forgotten retirement benefits. I will definitely give you comprehensive details on how to do it legally, without violating the laws of the land. Once you answer me, show interest in working with me. I worked with the bank for several years and it took me a while to study the procedures for UK inheritance claims. I would be grateful if you would deal with this matter with all confidentiality and maturity, which puts my integrity first, because I will not need any mistakes or regrets. I can assure you that you will never regret taking the bold step to share with me in this transaction. It would be wise if we tried not to lose this golden opportunity. This happens at every bank around the world, even in your country, but people outside the banking industry do not know it.

The fund will be shared with 50% for me, 45% for you, 5% will be allocated to cover any expenses and taxes at your bank, we will use the fund there in your country to build the investment and the investment will be managed by both of us, please for this sincere request to you and me. I only defend you to make this transaction extremely confidential because we do not trust anyone but you and me alone.

Please repeat this trade proposal with complete confidentiality and send me the following information to receive a further request for this transfer if you are interested.

1. Full name,
2. Address
3. identification copy
4.Nationality

Thank you very much





Коментари

Популарни постови са овог блога

scam ,scam ,scameri, Ashlyn Harris

scam,scam, scameri, schieble brown , schieblebrown1@gmail.com